Wednesday, November 28, 2007

John's Indy Teach

Slam Poetry John Crisman
Poetry Slam by Eisner
SLam Poetry Coffee House or Bar
Cash Prize
Judges as peers
poetry 2:40 to 3:50 minutes
creative classical
no props
no music
Spoken Word Poetry is meant to be read
lines are break
activity
I am looking in the eyes this cop who is trying to break from this strike
He wants me go away and leave the factory
This person does not understand the factors of what this entails
Majority of the time I'm working to keep my kids from taken from me
A lot of times I' striking to keep this 20.50 job for reason for pride,
the lost of the American Mill worker or the fact i have set a good shift to work
from, a lot of times I wondering I'm out the cold sharing down a weaseling cop who is all badge not nothing else.
I sit and wonder I'm out in the cold fighting the rundown system that the government has forgotten about and left the American worker behind.
With the managers, overly dealings the contracts and the tv stations making matters worse. The diversion between the blue and white collars and what does it matter.

No comments: