Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Amanda's Indy Teach Poem

Essential Questions
What is a creative workshop
What is revision
What is the difference between editing and revising

Poetry understand between editing and revising is editing is surface but revising looking at the angle or point of view.
Revision

Hollywood is wonderful
Another cousins graduation
while I am watching the television
With Aunts and Uncles congruating
my annoying cousin with no direction in life

I thought to myself he should be the next Ryan Seacreast
must go away, and watching the news, another Michigan soilder
was killed

I go to the backyard hammocked between innoncence and arrogence
They were quoting Dr. Seuess books and typical things you say,
I thought to myself I never hated these books filled with old cliches and
saying.

1 comment:

Amanda Valley said...

First off, I wanted to say thank you for your comment about my teach and my poem. Also, I really like the poems you did for John's and my teaches. There's so much going on all woven together.